Haeger hardware insertion machines are offered in standard, build-to-order, and custom engineered insertion solutions. Haeger has the ability to provide you with a totally unified solution for virtually any of your insertion challenges. Whether your shop is new to hardware insertion, or inserts millions of fasteners each year, Haegerâ€™s solution oriented approach will ensure that you get the correct system for your needs.
Types of Hardware Insertion Machines
Hardware Insertion Machine Accessories & Options
- Positive Stop CylinderÂ -Ideal for insertion into thin gauge materials and other delicate insertion applications where absolute position repeatability is critical.
- Crank Assembly with Digital Readout for Positive Stop CylinderÂ -Enables repeat jobs requiring the Positive Stop Cylinder to be set-up quickly and accurately
- Tooling Protection SystemÂ â€“ Prevents damage to parts and tooling during the insertion process by providing a protection window just above the point-of-insertion. Provides added safety for the machine operator; works in addition to the conductive/non-conductive safety system.
- Batch CounterÂ â€“ Confirms that all holes received fasteners and counts completed parts; ideal for quality control.
- Manual Tooling PackagesÂ â€“ Inch, Metric and Combination manual tooling packages available for common fastener sizes.
- Work LightÂ â€“ Provides general illumination of work area.
- Laser Part Locating LightÂ â€“ Provides a highly visable, easy to read, red beam of light over the lower tool to aid the operator in locating holes on larger parts. Increases productivity and decreases operator fatigue.
- Sheet Metal Joining ToolingÂ â€“ Joining produces an instant button headed joint in ductile metals with a single ram stroke, and is a cleaner, more efficient alternative to spot welding. Both similar and dissimilar materials can be joined.
- Tuk Rivet Feeding SystemÂ â€“ An excellent and efficient Alternative to Spot Welding. Rivets are installed in a matter of seconds using a standard Haeger insertion machine with our exclusive riveting tools and feed System. Tuk Rivet Tooling and manual Feeding, plus Automatic Feeding also available through Factory Installation.