Messer Cutting Systems offers CNC plasma cutting machines & oxyfuel cutting machines designed to make any job quick and easy to complete. Over 100 years of company and industry history, Messer Cutting Systems has established itself as a leader in plasma cutting machines. Many technological milestones have become the industry standard â€“ a â€œBenchmarkâ€œ â€“ for cutting technology.Take a look at our CNC and generalÂ plasma cutting machines
Titan III CNC Plasma Cutting Machines
The Titan III combines Y-Axis linear ways with SureTrack pitch line rack and pinion drives to provide the smoothest cut edge and precise holes. Wider end trucks with maximum guide roller spread further stabilizes the X-Axis motion for the utmost cut edge performance. Designed for plasma and oxy-fuel cutting, marking and drilling up to 1/2â€³ (.1524 mm) the Titan III can be configured with many additional options
Features and Benefits
- Cutting widths: 6â€² to 16â€² (1.82 m to 4.876 m).
- Cutting lengths: up to 150â€² (45.72 m).
- Machine motion accuracy +/- .010â€³ (.254 mm) accuracy, .010â€³ (.254 mm) repeatability. (compensated machine motion in 72â€³ (1.82 m).
- Cut material form 26 gauge to 8â€³ (203.2 mm) plate thickness.
- Positioning speeds up to 1,700 ipm.
- Contouring speeds up to 400 ipm.
- Global Control PLUS Windowsâ„¢ based with easy to use operator interface with touch screen.
- Virtual Serviceâ„¢ remote consultation and diagnostics.
- High productivity SL lifters.
TMC4500 DB CNC Plasma Cutting Machines
The TMC4500 DB are heavy-duty CNC plasma cutting machines built for state-of-the-art performance in the rigorous environment of fabrication shops and service centers. Box beam steel construction results in a stiff backbone to the gantry frame. Hardened and ground ways support even the heaviest cutting carriages and provide long life. X-axis rails are machined from tough 115 lb./yd. crane rail to support and guide the cutting operation. The TMC4500 DB comes with the 24â€³ Global Control Plus, the most advanced CNC control system on the market.
Features and Benefits
- Cutting widths from 12â€² (3.657m) to 28â€² (5.534m)
- Cutting lengths up to 200â€² (60.96m)
- Drilling up to 4â€³ (101.6mm) diameter and tapping up to 1 1/2â€³ (38.1mm) diameter
- Heavy duty, machined 115 lb./yd.crane rail for X-Axis motion
- Welded steel end trucks with precision machined mating surfaces and with tolerances of .002â€³ (.0508mm) maintained
- Massive dual gantry process beams provide superior bending, and torsional strength for any tool combination selected
- Precision Linear Y-Axis way system with wide spacing to provide rigid support of any process too
- Global ControlPLUS, WindowsÂ® based with easy-to use operator interface
- Control Slide mount with optional glare curtain
- Virtual Serviceâ„¢ remote consultation and diagnostics
- Positioning speeds up to 1,400 ipm
- Machine motion accuracy Â± 0.015â€³ in 72â€³ travel with .010â€³ repeatability measured with a laser interferometer
- Machine service power track in both X, and Y axis
- High-speed Messer Cutting Systems programmable lifters (880 ipm plasma, 150 ipm oxy-fuel)
- Designed and manufactured in the USA to machine tool and ISO 230-2 standards
Messer Platemaster II
Messer Cutting Systemsâ€™ PlateMaster II is an economical solution for plate cutting needs. Rugged floor-mounted rails are machined from 90 lb/yd crane rail stock and heavy, internationally gusseted end trucks support the dual box beam for smooth motion.
The PlateMaster II can support two high performance plasma systems and up to six oxyfuel systems including the ALFA Oxyfuel Torch which has integrated ignition and probeless Â height control. All torch systems are suspended by the Messer PL-1 with SureStop Collision Sensor and the EL-170 of torch lifters they are both rugged, high speed, low maintenance and provide rigid torch support for the smoothest cut finish.Â
Equipped with the Global Control, with an easy-to-use, feature rich, operator interface allows employees to become expert operators in minutes.
- Up to 800 amp, plasma
- Oxy-fuel cutting
- Travels at a rapid speed of 1400 IPM
- Available in widths from 8â€™ to 12â€™ (2.5m to 3.657m) and lengths from 10â€™ to 72â€™ (3m to 21.9456m)
- Tool coverage: Widths from 6â€² to 12â€² (1.82m to 3.657m) with full coverage of plate with first four torch stations. Standard length from 13â€² to 72â€™ (4m to 21.9456m) [conditionally expandable in 3â€²-4â€³ (1m) and 6â€²-8â€³ (2m) increments, based on selected options]
- Material Thickness Capacity: 26 ga. to 6â€³ (52mm) depending on plasma
- 1/8â€³ to 12â€³ (3mm to 305mm) with oxyfuel
- Materials processed: mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- The PlateMaster II is designed and manufactured in the USA
Messer EdgeMax CNC Plasma Cutting Machines
The EdgeMax cnc plasma cutting machines sport a rugged unitized steel table/frame, full capture bearing assemblies and a low mass aluminum beam driven by dual brushless AC motors, providing fast acceleration, precise motion and a very stable cutting platform.
- Powered by the Messer Global ControlSâ„¢ with touch screen interface
- Uses a rugged unitized steel table/frame
- Tool Coverage: 6â€™x12â€², 6â€™x24â€², 8â€™x12â€², 8â€™x24â€², 10â€™x12â€² and 10â€™x24â€² (1.8m to 7.3m)
- Material Thickness Capacity: 26 ga. to 3â€³ (76mm) dependent on process
- Materials Processed: Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Optional EdgeMax H20 water table
- Optional â€“ One plasma up to 400 Amps
- Optional â€“ One Turbo Flameâ„¢ Oxy-fuel Cutting Torch
Messer MetalMaster 2.0 CNC Plasma Cutting Machines
Are you looking for an economical machine which gives full power in a small area? For simple plasma cuts, just oxyfuel or also both combined? With the new MetalMaster 2.0 you will get Messer quality at a unique value for money Price.
Thanks to the space saving, compact construction the machine can be installed quickly. Leveling screws make childâ€™s play of alignment on a flat surface. Bilateral longitudinal drives with precision guiding system maintains accuracy over long periods of use. Positioning speeds of up to 35 m/min positioning and a fast, intelligent torch lifter minimize non-productive times.
- 100% Messer, made in USA
- For plasma up to 2â€³
- For oxyfuel cutting
- Positioning speeds of up to 1300 m/min.
- Integrated cutting table with fume extraction, flat bed machine
- Fast loading and unloading as the table is accessible from all sides
- Fast torch lifter (16 m/min.) with CNC controlled Z axis for process optimization