Mazak offers a variety of 2D laser cutting machines to fit your fabrication process and budget. From the entry level Nexus to the Mazak Fiber, Mazak has a 2D laser to fit just about any application. Many of the Mazak lasers offer one of a kind automated setup functions to reduce errors and operator dependency including; nozzle removal, blue flame test, torch changer, nozzle grinder and more. Take a look at theÂ Â Mazak has to offer below.
Mazak 2D Laser Cutting Machines
Mazak DDL Lasers
The newÂ Mazak Direct Diode LaserÂ (DDL) technology is an exclusive breakthrough laser platform that delivers higher performance and reliability than traditional fiber or other solid state laser generation systems.
Mazak Fiber (2D) Lasers
- °Õ³ó±ðÌýMazak Optiplex Fiber laserÂ has improved cutting speed, a stable cutting performance and lowers maintenance and operation costs. Available in up to 10kw configuration.
- °Õ³ó±ðÌýMazak Nexus FiberÂ is a 2D flying optics fiber laser cutting system is designed to deliver high performance for fabrication job shops and production environments.
- °Õ³ó±ðÌýMazak Nexus Fiber S4Â offers variable beam shaping technology that allows users to select the beam shape best suited to their material offering significantly improved part quality.
- The Mazak Optiplex 3015 Neo 15kW is a 2D fiber laser-cutting system equipped with technology that allows increased control of beam shape and beam diameter.
- The Mazak Optiplex 3015 Fiber S7 is a 2D flying optics fiber laser-cutting system that utilizes the rugged construction of the OPTIPLEX NEXUS platform.
Mazak Co2 (2D) Lasers
- Mazak OptiplexÂ The latest in laser processing features http://www.modernmachinerycompany.com/index.php/2d-laser-cutting-machines/mazak-optiplex-flying-optics-2d-laser-cutting-machine/numerous automated functions including a pallet changer.
- Mazak NexusÂ The brand new Nexus 3015 CO2 laser-cutting system combines high performance with a compact and flexible design.
- Mazak ChampionÂ An economical workhorse with exceptional flexibility